So, here is a simple first entry. I bought an absurd amount of wings from Wal-Mart about a week ago. Such a large quantity freezing was my only option. I like immorally hot wings (and most other foods) and have found one sauce i truly enjoy, Stubb's Inferno Wing Sauce. It is just kind of the best as far as both extreme heat and flavor go. I have looked at every condiment selling store in the tri-county area to find the inferno sauce again. I have only seen it before at the IGA in Fayetteville, AR, and even they do not have it now. I had no choice but to email Stubb's sauces so some person far away would get to hear me complain about a problem I assumed they would disregard. I did not get a reply for a few days. Assuming they had completely disregarded me, I went and bought some other sauce. When I got home, a lady had written to tell me the inferno sauce had been discontinued (gasp). The remaining condiment was only slightly less hot she claimed, but there were no wing sauce distributors in my area, but I could order it directly from the warehouse. She told me she would send me a bottle to stem my cravings to her immense credit. Today, I received two bottles of sauce, a BBQ rub, two sauce bottle holders to keep it cold I guess, and some coupons, and a phone number (presumably the nice young woman's number or direct order line, who knows). So, that was the awesome thing that happened to me today.
http://www.amazon.com/Stubbs-Bar-B-Q-Spice-3-5-Ounce-Cans/dp/B000LLIZGY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1310775752&sr=8-4
A million years ago my dad wrote to some candy bar company & told them when he was hiking in Colorado there was a chipmunk or something, that ate little pieces of their candy bar out of his hand. They sent him a case of whateveritwas.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy buffalo chicken wings myself and am completely jealous of you treasure you received
ReplyDelete