Saturday, July 16, 2011

did some sweating

 Ok, I was going to talk about star wars toys today, but I had to use the new sauce I got in the mail.  You may or may not have read about my elation yesterday.  Although this was not the elusive inferno wing sauce, Stubbs regular sauce is almost as hot (1% less hot than the inferno supposedly, no wonder you cannot find it around here) as the discontinued inferno sauce.  These were AMAZING!   The sauce was a great mix of heat and flavor unmatched by other store condiments.  I did some sweating and felt the sort of blackout, autopilot euphoria one can achieve from obliviously consuming the best hot wings.  This is better than any restaurant even those that specialize in wings.  All you have to do is fry some raw drummettes in a fryer until done, and then roll them around in some tupperware.  It is not a recipe if you just mix this with that.  Its that simple.  Now for my nexium.  This is the awesome thing that happened to me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment