So, there is a lot of what most people would consider junk around the house. Some of it too large to ebay, and, if it is considerably useless, or useful to someone possibly, it makes its way to craigslist. Not too long ago in the barn, I found a package called backjoy, which is a pad for making sitting more comfortable. It supposedly helps your back, hence the name. It came with two pads and a dvd. Really, a dvd explaining how to use the pads to sit on. I put it on craigslist for 10 bucks just to see what would happen. Probably a month or so passed, and someone wrote from Nebraska desperately wanting said pads. If you have ever used craigslist, you know it is usually a local search. This means some guy was at his computer scanning the midwest for a pair of asspads accompanied by an instructional dvd for the low, low price of ten screamin dollars. This alone is disturbing. Are there no asspads for the good cornhuskers of Nebraska?
Furthermore, I put a pair of star wars vintage vehicles on a month or so ago. I have received no local email, but some unabashed nerd wrote me from tulsa more than a dozen times trying to hammer out a deal on shipping although i didnt want to bother to put them in a box and go to the post office. Once again, I would like to point out that this man was trolling a different state for product, namely beat up star wars vintage vehicles. Who does that?
No comments:
Post a Comment